Single-breasted Trench Coat with Metal Buckle Detail
- A timeless gabardine trench coat made in England. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. The single-breasted design is detailed with military-inspired epaulettes and check undercollar, and finished with polished gold-tone metal buckles.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 178cm/5ft 10in
- Outer: 100% cotton with metal trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Single-breasted button closure
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, belted cuffs, check undercollar, storm shield
- Engraved Burberry lettering on buckles
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England