Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A timeless, uplifting and unmistakably British fragrance inspired by the Constance Spry, the original English rose. A gentle bouquet capturing a garden in full bloom with shades of mock orange flower and powdery lilac.
- Handmade in Sussex, England, each candle demonstrates a fine balance of high-quality wax and fragrance.
- The large, luxurious five-wick candle is presented in a hand-glazed black ceramic holder that evokes one of the classic Burberry Heritage Trench Coat shades. The honey-coloured twill paper packaging is inspired by the unique gabardine texture of the trench, while the candle’s label references the inner label of the iconic coat.
- Also available in 240g
- 185 hour estimated burn time
- Made in England
- Box: 22.5 x 18 x 22.5cm, 8.9 x 7.1 x 8.9in
Item Image Gallery