Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A tuxedo jacket in mohair wool, reworked with hand-embroidered beadwork at the lapel. Cut in our English fit, it has an elongated silhouette inspired by British tailoring with a slim waist and prominent, rolled shoulder. Made and hand-finished in Italy, it has a half-canvas construction with several layers of natural horsehair to create a structured chest and soft lapel roll.
- English fit
- Jacket length: 76cm/29.9in. This is based on a size IT 50 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 190cm/6ft 3in. Model wears size IT 50.
- Outer: 60% mohair, 40% wool
- Undercollar: 72% wool, 28% viscose
- Trim: 100% Mulberry silk
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 50% acetate, 50% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Single-breasted closure, peak lapels, hand-stitched buttonhole on lapel, chest welt pocket, flap pockets, interior button-through welt pockets, working cuffs, double vent
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Jacket sleeves can be altered using our in-store service. Please see FAQs for details.
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery